[Haskell-cafe] Clarification Please

Michael Vanier mvanier at cs.caltech.edu
Thu Sep 13 23:30:24 EDT 2007

OK, you have the split function, and you have the merge function, and now you have to define the
msort function.  First write down the base cases (there are two, as you mention), which should be
obvious.  Then consider the remaining case.  Let's say you split the list into two parts.  Then what
would you do?

Mike