[Haskell-cafe] Re: "Functional dependencies conflict between instance declarations"

bf3 at telenet.be bf3 at telenet.be
Wed Sep 12 14:35:33 EDT 2007

Are you kidding, or has automatic proving of programs evolved that far?

Anyway, for my sector, videogames, "proving" if something works correctly is
subjective, it's very hard to check if "the gameplay of a game is good
enough" since that involves human fuzzy judgement ;-)  Although this might
just be statistics, so can be proven too! Aaarrrggghhhh, soon we're all out
of job ;-)

Peter