[Haskell-cafe] Can somebody give any advice for beginners?

Brent Yorgey byorgey at gmail.com
Tue Sep 11 08:28:48 EDT 2007

On 9/11/07, clisper <clisper at 163.com> wrote:

>  haskell is greate
> but i don't know how to start.

A good place to start is the Haskell wiki:

http://haskell.org/haskellwiki/Haskell

On the left, look under "Learning Haskell" -- there's all kinds of great
stuff linked from there.  I would also suggest hanging out in the #haskell
IRC channel on irc.freenode.net -- it's a great place to learn and ask
questions.

If you give us more information about your programming/mathematics
background, why you're learning Haskell, what you hope to get out of it,
etc. I'm sure people could also give you some more specific suggestions.

-Brent