[Haskell-cafe] Building "production stable" software in Haskell

Peter Verswyvelen bf3 at telenet.be
Tue Sep 11 06:43:31 EDT 2007

Well, I actually meant more something like the imperative equivalences
of "code coverage tools" and "unit testing tools", because I've read
rumors that in Haskell, unit testing is more difficult because lazy
evaluation will cause the "units" that got tested to be evaluated
completely different depending on how they are used. In strict
languages, this is not the case.