[Haskell-cafe] Data.Binary Endianness

Thomas Schilling nominolo at googlemail.com
Mon Sep 10 12:17:43 EDT 2007

On Mon, 2007-09-10 at 16:17 +0100, Jules Bean wrote:
> Thomas Schilling wrote:
> > On Mon, 2007-09-10 at 11:10 +0100, Jules Bean wrote:
> >
> >> The docs are not as well interlinked as you might hope.
> >
> > In fact, the docs on hackage are interlinked nicely.  That is, for
> > packages for which the documentation builds.
>
> On the documentation page:
>
> http://www.cse.unsw.edu.au/~dons/binary/Data-Binary.html
>
> I see no links to Data.Binary.Put, nor anything to make me even suspect
> that there is another page I should be reading. Nor anythign to suggest
> that Data.Binary is split into two levels in the way I outlined in my
> earlier message.
>
> Jules

No offence was intended.  I was simply mentioning a feature that might
be overlooked by many.  If you look at

  http://hackage.haskell.org/cgi-bin/hackage-scripts/package/binary-0.3

You can find links to the various modules provided by that package and
will notice that links to parts exported by other packages work nicely.
(In this case it is only base-2.0, I think.)

Your clarification is probably worth including into the package
documentation, but I think you have to talk to dons for that to happen.

/ Thomas