[Haskell-cafe] ANN: The Monad.Reader - Issue 8

Wouter Swierstra wss at Cs.Nott.AC.UK
Mon Sep 10 07:46:05 EDT 2007

I am pleased to announce that the latest issue of The Monad.Reader is
now available:

   http://www.haskell.org/haskellwiki/The_Monad.Reader

Issue 8 consists of the following two articles:

* Brent Yorgey
	Generating Multiset Partitions
* Conrad Parker
	Type-Level Instant Insanity

The Monad.Reader is a quarterly magazine about functional
programming. It is less-formal than journal, but somehow more
enduring than a wiki page or blog post.

If you'd like to submit something to the next issue of The
Monad.Reader, please get in touch. I haven't fixed the deadline for
the next issue just yet; I hope to send out an official call for copy
in the coming weeks.

I'd also like to point out that you can now order TMR apparel from:

   http://www.cafepress.com/TheMonadReader.

Enjoy!

   Wouter