[Haskell-cafe] Hackage and GHC 6.8

Neil Davies semanticphilosopher at googlemail.com
Sun Sep 9 03:24:31 EDT 2007

Ah,

this begins to answer my question: there isn't really a plan....

I would have thought that he first step is to be able to distinguish
which of the hackage packages "compile" under 6.8 - some annotation to
the hackage DB? Secondly, is there a dependency graph of the stuff on
hackage anywhere? That would identify which order to change packages
in (for example the cabal-install package is dependent on exactly one
version of the HTTP library). We need to size the problem.

Nei