[Haskell-cafe] Extending the idea of a general Num to other types?

Peter Verswyvelen bf3 at telenet.be
Thu Sep 6 01:19:42 EDT 2007

Instead of just adapting the compiler to give better errors, it would
really help if a unique identifier was assigned to each error/warning,
and if a WIKI and help file existed that describes the errors in detail.
Maybe this is already the case, but after a quick search I failed to
find such a list of errors.

Cheers,
Peter