[Haskell-cafe] ANNOUNCE: xmonad 0.3

Max Vasin max.vasin at gmail.com
Thu Sep 6 00:24:04 EDT 2007

2007/9/5, Peter Verswyvelen <bf3 at telenet.be>:
> Looks really nice, but if I understand it correctly it is specific for
> X, so does not work on Windows?
This kind of programs is impossible in Windows. Of cause you can use X
server for Windows and xmonad as window manager with X server.

> If so, would it be possible to integrate this into GTK2HS so it works as
> a docking manager inside an application?
First of all, gtk is a cross platform toolkit and gtk2hs is just a
wrapper. It will be better to implement a docking manager in C to let
whole gtk community use it.

--
WBR,
Max Vasin