[Haskell-cafe] Re: [Haskell] ANNOUNCE: xmonad 0.3

Ketil Malde ketil at ii.uib.no
Wed Sep 5 04:22:05 EDT 2007

On Wed, 2007-09-05 at 13:02 +1000, Donald Bruce Stewart wrote:

> The xmonad dev team is pleased to announce the 0.3 release of xmonad.

I just wanted to congratulate the team, and say that xmonad is, along
with darcs, my favorite "mainstream" Haskell program.  I used to spend
days experimenting with different window managers and applets, docks and
whatnot; now I get so much more time to do more important stuff - like
spamming technical mailing lists with non-technical content.  But I
digress.  Nice work!

-k