[Haskell-cafe] Haskell as an extension language

Peter Verswyvelen bf3 at telenet.be
Mon Sep 3 08:08:09 EDT 2007

Well, then you should take a look at Boo... http://boo.codehaus.org

I wrote half a million lines of C# code the last years, and I've looked
at many languages, and currently Haskell is the most beautiful one I
could find. But since I'm still a Haskell newbie, I can't really judge,
but it is my gut feeling...

But the .NET framework and all the tools are indeed very very handy when
it somes to writing "industrial applications", although I still find it
"imperative hacking"