[Haskell-cafe] RE: Definition of the Haskell standard library

Adrian Hey ahey at iee.org
Mon Sep 3 05:48:23 EDT 2007

Hugh Perkins wrote:
> On 9/3/07, Adrian Hey <ahey at iee.org> wrote:
>> The popularity of MS
>> Winders or Office Suite are the obvious examples. We all know why these
>> are used on 95% or whatever of the worlds PCs, and it has nothing
>> whatever to do with quality.
>
> Oh come on.  You've been reading waaayyy too much Slashdot...

Nope. Would it be too hard to believe that I really do have a mind of
my own, just like you?

FYI, I am old enough to actually remember life before MS and I can
also remember what's happened to the industry at large and to various
the organisations I've worked in and had dealings with over the last
25 years or so.

Regards
--
Adrian Hey