[Haskell-cafe] RE: Definition of the Haskell standard library

Adrian Hey ahey at iee.org
Mon Sep 3 05:48:23 EDT 2007

Hugh Perkins wrote:
> On 9/3/07, Adrian Hey <ahey at iee.org> wrote:
>> The popularity of MS
>> Winders or Office Suite are the obvious examples. We all know why these
>> are used on 95% or whatever of the worlds PCs, and it has nothing
>> whatever to do with quality.
> Oh come on.  You've been reading waaayyy too much Slashdot...

Nope. Would it be too hard to believe that I really do have a mind of
my own, just like you?

FYI, I am old enough to actually remember life before MS and I can
also remember what's happened to the industry at large and to various
the organisations I've worked in and had dealings with over the last
25 years or so.

Adrian Hey