[Haskell-cafe] Re: HApps API Documentation?

Martin Lütke prionic at gmx.de
Sun Sep 2 06:53:01 EDT 2007

> > Just compile your one version from the HAppS source. Use runghc
> Setup.hs
> > haddock.
> OK, I can give that a shot.
> I'm still curious about my original question, though.  Are there
> alternative online API docs for Happs?
I am sorry I dont answer your question directly, but the last online api
documentation I found was outdated anyway. I think it was  one you

Someone ask Alex Jacobson? He is maintaining HAppS. I heard he wants to
redesign certain aspects. Maybe he doesnt have time to update the older

HApps is a flagship of Haskell development, there should be people
helping Alex especially with better tutorials and a nice and uptodate
website... oh... well that could just be me.