[Haskell-cafe] Tim Sweeney and multi-cores .... and Haskell

Dan Weston westondan at imageworks.com
Mon Oct 29 14:32:59 EDT 2007

I didn't see anything either. But a search of the site finds one article
that mentions Haskell exactly twice (no Tom Sweeney though). An
interesting overview of the Language Wars (French translation available
as well):

The Semicolon Wars:
   Every programmer knows there is one true programming language. A new
one every week
by Brian Hayes

http://www.americanscientist.org/template/AssetDetail/assetid/51982