[Haskell-cafe] Pixel plotter

Andrew Coppin andrewcoppin at btinternet.com
Fri Oct 19 15:14:33 EDT 2007

Peter Verswyvelen wrote:
> Yeah I missed that too at first sight... A hint to the author: rename
> this into README.WIN32.txt or something :-)
>
> But I don't think the author of that library reads this mailing list?

Mmm... I suppose technically somebody could submit a Darcs patch? ;-)
[Darcs even has special support for renaming files...]

> I find it a petty the library does not work with GHCi :-(  It has to
> do with the threaded RTS I guess. Any hints how I could fix this?

Yeah, lots of things seem to dislike running in GHCi. (I'm guessing this
is to do with trying to talk to C from inside an interpreter... I don't
really know for sure why it doesn't work, but it doesn't surprise me.)