[Haskell-cafe] job opportunity

jeff p mutjida at gmail.com
Tue Oct 16 23:10:18 EDT 2007

Hello,

  Here are the essential details...

Location: NYC

Industry: finance

Salary: enough to live comfortably in Manhattan

Hard Requirements:
    Must be able to work in the USA (we can't get you a worker's visa).

    Must be an expert level Haskell user; must be comfortable with
monads, monad transformers, type level programming (i.e. MPTC,
overlapping and undecidable instances), and lazy evaluation (i.e. know
how to find and eliminate space leaks).

   Must have a desire to use modern PL research in the real world.

Soft Requirements:
    Experience with low-level Haskell programming (i.e. FFI).

    Experience with Linux and Cygwin/Windows.

    Knowledge/experience in dependently typed programming.

    Knowledge/experience in logic programming.

If anyone is interested, please contact me to find out more.

thanks,
  Jeff