[Haskell-cafe] OzHaskell?!?

Manuel M T Chakravarty chak at cse.unsw.edu.au
Tue Oct 16 20:57:04 EDT 2007

I wrote a while ago,
> There is AngloHaskell and now AmeroHaskell.  Doesn't that call for
> OzHaskell?
>
>   http://haskell.org/haskellwiki/OzHaskell

In the meantime a number of interested people put their name down on
the wiki page.  So, let's talk more concretely about a first
meeting.  I have put two (very rough) options for a date of a first
meeting on the wiki page as well as notes about the possible format.
  Please note your preferences and any additional ideas and
suggestions on the wiki page.

I also started a section to collect possible talks and demos we
could have.  Again, add anything you'd like to contribute.  (It's
fine to be speculative, you commit to nothing at this stage.)

Manuel