[Haskell-cafe] Hosting of Haskell project

Magnus Therning magnus at therning.org
Mon Oct 15 02:36:55 EDT 2007

On Sun, Oct 14, 2007 at 21:24:50 +0200, Gour wrote:
>On Sun, 14 Oct 2007 15:22:13 +0100
>Ian Lynagh <igloo at earth.li> wrote:
>
>> We could perhaps have web pages on projects.haskell.org, and some sort
>> of bug tracker on bugs.haskell.org (or perhaps trac.haskell.org etc).
>
>Some days ago I stumbled upon Redmine tracker (http://redmine.org/)
>written in Ruby (well, Trac is also not Haskell :-) but has support for
>darcs ;)
>
>Just an idea...

There is support for darcs in tracs as well.  I never got around to
writing a blog post about setting up darcs+trac+lighttpd on Debian and
by now I fear I've forgotten how I did it...  I remember it being
remarkably easy though.

/M

magnus@therning.org             Jabber: magnus.therning@gmail.com
http://therning.org/magnus