[Haskell-cafe] On the verge of ... giving up!

Peter Verswyvelen bf3 at telenet.be
Sun Oct 14 15:06:25 EDT 2007

Correction, I'm also very interested in Haskell, and I even don't have a
bachelor degree :-) I'm a completely self-educated kind-a-guy...

Anyway, IMHO Haskell rocks! A year ago I kind of started to hate writing
code, and that after 25 years of coding in imperative and
object-oriented languages. But thanks to Haskell, I found the vibes again!

Cheers,
Peter Verswyvelen