[Haskell-cafe] Filesystem questions

Bryan O'Sullivan bos at serpentine.com
Sun Oct 14 13:30:48 EDT 2007

Yitzchak Gale wrote:

> Your library is very nice. But - it suffers from the
> same problem. You use unsafe IO operations to build
> a "lazy" IO list, and we all know what grief that can
> lead to.

This is little different from the approach taken by Python's os.walk,
which lazily yields the contents of a directory tree as it traverses it.
  I'm a little unclear on why one appears good in your eyes, while the
other is not, beyond perhaps the depth/breadth knob and differences in
amount of documentation.  Maybe you could expand on that a bit?

	<b