[Haskell-cafe] GLFW for WinHugs

Neil Mitchell ndmitchell at gmail.com
Sat Oct 6 14:12:09 EDT 2007

Hi Peter,

It sounds like the problem is that you need to convert it to Hugs,
rather than WinHugs specific (which might put a few people off looking
to see if they can help). Perhaps an email to the author of the
library might help you find if they would be interested in doing a
port to Hugs.

>From my very limited knowledge, RTS.h defines various constants and
links into the GHC runtime, but I don't think Hugs has any equivalent.
Depending on what they are using RTS.h for, they might be able to use
alternatives on Hugs. However, my knowledge of this side is even less
than my knowledge of football, so if you can find a second opinion,
take it!

Thanks

Neil