[Haskell-cafe] New slogan for haskell.org

Don Stewart dons at galois.com
Fri Oct 5 01:32:50 EDT 2007

Yep, its similar to the elevator pitch, but a little shorter, and
mentions why as a programmer this is worth your time.

I'm not sure "monadic effects" is terribly motivating for someone who's
heard about Haskell, and just wants to get things done faster, and more
reliably -- which is really what Haskell can be about.

-- Don

wagner.andrew: