[Haskell-cafe] Re: New slogan for haskell.org

Johan Tibell johan.tibell at gmail.com
Fri Nov 30 04:17:27 EST 2007

On Nov 30, 2007 1:30 AM, Ivan Miljenovic <ivan.miljenovic at gmail.com> wrote:
> Speaking of Stackless Python, its homepage (http://www.stackless.com/)
> has a rather nice layout... maybe slightly less emphasis on the About
> section, but there you've got the links, the info and the news all on
> the one page.

I really like the friendly look of Ruby's homepage:

http://www.ruby-lang.org/en/

* There's an interpreter download button in a high visibility position.
* Visible news.
* It's pretty!
* A very short introduction. "Ruby is..."
* The most important links (documentation, libraries, community, etc.)
are available to the right. I like the fact that there are no
subcategories at this point.