[Haskell-cafe] Pb builind hdbc-sqlite3 (the end)

manu emmanuel.delaborde at citycampus.com
Wed Nov 28 06:54:54 EST 2007

I should think a bit before posting to the list, sorry for the
pollution !

this error :
Database/HDBC/Sqlite3/Utils.hsc:74:8: parse error on input `import'
manu:/Volumes/data/Downloads/HDBC/hdbc-sqlite3 manu$

can be avoided by adding  ForeignFunctionInterface to the extensions
in the .cabal file

I also had to add EmptyDataDecls to the extensions

and since adding PatternSignatures cause a parse error (see http://

I added this pragma {-# LANGUAGE PatternSignatures #-}
at the top of Statement.hsc and Connection.hs

It did build ! Victory !