[Haskell-cafe] Collections library

Ketil Malde ketil+haskell at ii.uib.no
Wed Nov 28 04:01:49 EST 2007

Ben Franksen <ben.franksen at online.de> writes:

> PS (completely off-topic, sorry): I've been using the collections library
> throughout the project & I must say it is a lot nicer to work with

I tried to Google for this, and ended up at

  http://hackage.haskell.org/trac/ghc/wiki/CollectionClassFramework

The only link that seems to work is the one that is marked as
outdated.  I've replaced them with a link to Hackage, but somebody who
knows more about this might want to recheck the facts on the page.

-k