[Haskell-cafe] New demo/test program for Yhc Javascript backend

Thomas Hartman tphyahoo at gmail.com
Mon Nov 26 13:11:18 EST 2007

2007/11/26, Dimitry Golubovsky <golubovsky at gmail.com>:
> Thomas,
>
> All published examples (source, html) go into web/jsdemos subdirectory
> (from the root of the Yhc repo source tree).

right; it would be nice to have a makefile (or makefiles) there that
works out of the box, rather than relying on the wiki

http://haskell.org/haskellwiki/Yhc/Javascript/Users_guide#Building_and_installation_on_Unix

which, among other things, requires cleaning up tabs for the
formatting to work. Even if it can't be incorporated into the
buildbot, it would be nice to have some working make examples to
orient one's self.

Secondly, with regards to your cps changes, are you aware of *any*
demos that will compile from head?

I want to get going with this because I have a situation where ycr2js
would be really useful for an in-house project,  client side table
filtering on large tables.

Maybe I should say a bit about this as well so you can tell me if this
seems realistic, I'll write a separate email about that.

t.