[Haskell-cafe] problems building ycr2js

Thomas Hartman tphyahoo at gmail.com
Sun Nov 25 10:57:54 EST 2007

I was at least able to get things to build by doing

thartman at none:~/haskell-installs/yhc-install/yhc/src/translator/js>darcs
whatsnew
{
hunk ./src/translator/js/ycr2js.hs 8
-import System.FilePath.Version_0_09
+import System.FilePath
hunk ./src/translator/js/ycr2js.hs 40
-            Just x -> return $ getDirectory $ getDirectory x
+            Just x -> return $ dropFileName x
}