[Haskell-cafe] More accessible papers

Peter Verswyvelen bf3 at telenet.be
Wed Nov 21 10:14:32 EST 2007

Christopher L Conway wrote:

> style is attached (I'm sure many on the list already have it), in case
> Peter is feeling brave. Note that the ACM has several different

I'm feeling brave but tired ;-) Besides I'm spending all of my free time learning Haskell! :) I don't know tex at all, I just wanted to mention the unfortunate fact that people with bad eyes (or tired eyes, like mine) might have problems (well at least I have) reading this standard format.

I did some Googling, and at first sight <http://www.ntg.nl/pipermail/ntg-pdftex/2006-May/002213.html> (but my sight is not that good ;-) creating a reflowable PDF from tex is not obvious. But it would already help a lot if instead of having two columns per page, we just had a single column, with less space between the margins, and using a >2x larger font. That can't be that hard I guess?

Peter

Well, I would