[Haskell-cafe] More accessible papers

Peter Verswyvelen bf3 at telenet.be
Wed Nov 21 08:02:00 EST 2007

You are completely right, 99% of the people will read the PDF, in
exactly the same sense that Windows users prefer to download an
installable EXE instead of building from source.

But nobody here will argue that the *option* to build from source is
useful no? So I don't see why this would not apply to compiling tex
files into PDF. But I don't know anything about tex, so I can't really
say. I'm using Microsoft Word, shame on me! Yes, I really should learn
LaTeX though, because writing a lot of math equations in Word is tiresome...