[Haskell-cafe] Translations and Haskell

Felipe Lessa felipe.lessa at gmail.com
Mon Nov 19 20:18:58 EST 2007

Hello,

I'd like to start a project using Gtk2Hs and one thing is concerning
me: what's the current approach on writing portable and translatable
GUI programs in Haskell?

I couldn't find anything on some quick searchs on haskell.org, hackage
and google. If there aren't any libraries available, are there any
suggestions on how to create one? Would it be too much job for someone
without experience with gettext to write bindings and create and
extractor like xgettext (or modify it)? Maybe TH can help? I don't
know, I'm just throwing out some random ideas =).

Felipe.