[Haskell-cafe] Stream fusion for Hackage

David Roundy droundy at darcs.net
Mon Nov 19 11:16:16 EST 2007

On Sat, Nov 17, 2007 at 06:31:08PM -0800, Don Stewart wrote:
> Just a quick announce: the stream fusion library for lists,
> that Duncan Coutts, Roman Leshchinskiy and I worked on earlier this year
> is now available on Hackage as a standalone package:

Just to note: I'm excited about one day using this with darcs.  Right now
we're using (in the unstable branch) our own list type so we can use type
witnesses.  I look forward to making this as efficient as the built-in
lists (or more efficient?) one of these days... (and I've no suggestions on
the namespace question).
--
David Roundy
Department of Physics