[Haskell-cafe] Re: List of all powers

apfelmus apfelmus at quantentunnel.de
Fri Nov 16 13:31:54 EST 2007

Calvin Smith wrote:
> I really look forward to apfelmus' consistently outstanding
> explanations on haskell-cafe.
>
> If some of the especially good ones were bundled up as book --
> *Intermediate/Advanced Functional Programming with Haskell* -- I would
> buy it sight unseen (hint, hint).

:")

I intend the Haskell wikibook

   http://en.wikibooks.org/wiki/Haskell

to be(come) "the one" Beginner/Intermediate/Advanced Functional
Programming book and the mailing list can also be seen as a marvelous
source of materials, like "real world" questions, problems, techniques
etc for that. The wikibook hasn't gained much momentum yet, but I guess
that's also partly to the fact that writing a good tutorial is time
consuming and harder than I imagined, mailing list rants are far easier :)

Regards,
apfelmus