[Haskell-cafe] Haskell Job Opportunity
tomahawkins at gmail.com
Thu Nov 15 10:27:33 EST 2007
Eaton (eaton.com, Eden Prairie, MN US) is seeking software engineers
for design and verification of electro-hydraulic control systems for
industrial, automotive, and aerospace applications. Though I am still
trying to get Haskell on the official job description, here are a few
of the potential Haskell applications:
- Domain specific languages.
- Compiler design and embedded code generation.
- Model checking and equivalence checking.
- SAT decision procedures.
- Constrained random simulation.
- Software timing analysis.
General knowledge of the following would be helpful:
- Control theory.
- Real-time, embedded programming.
- Automotive and industrial systems.
- Hydraulics and fluid power.
If interested, send me a resume.
More information about the Haskell-Cafe