[Haskell-cafe] Chart plotting libraries

Jon Harrop jon at ffconsultancy.com
Thu Nov 15 01:22:48 EST 2007

I'd like some free software to help me plot charts like the one from the ray
tracer language comparison:

  http://www.ffconsultancy.com/languages/ray_tracer/results.html

I was using Mathematica but its stopped working and an upgrade is £2,000. Are
there Haskell bindings to any free libraries or even Haskell implementations
that would make something like this painless?

There isn't anything for OCaml (that I'm not still writing ;-) so this might
be a good opportunity to force me to do a little more Haskell. :-)