[Haskell-cafe] More on Fibonacci numbers

Albert Y. C. Lai trebla at vex.net
Thu Nov 8 13:48:03 EST 2007

Stefan O'Rear wrote:
> On Wed, Nov 07, 2007 at 10:30:30AM +0100, jerzy.karczmarczuk at info.unicaen.fr wrote:
>> [I changed the subject, so (hopefully) rare people who just follow the
>> thread may miss it, but I couldn't look at the name of Fibonacci with
>> two errors in it anymore...]
>
> People with real e-mail clients will still see it in the thread because
> you still have In-reply-to and References set up correctly.  Changing
> the topic in mid-thread isn't hazardous to us.

In addition, if you take an arbitrary message in "FP design", hit
"reply", erase all quoting, and change the subject line to "About
Fibonacci again...", then In-Reply-To and References are still set up
correctly so that real e-mail clients still put it under the tree
structure of "FP design", so hopefully people with real e-mail clients
will miss it.