[Haskell-cafe] Best Linux for Haskell?

Bulat Ziganshin bulat.ziganshin at gmail.com
Tue Nov 6 16:39:00 EST 2007

Hello Peter,

> So which kind Linux works best for running GHC (6.8.1) and related
> tools? (I want to give Yi a go, I can▓t get it to work on Windows). Debian? Fedora? Ubuntu?

you are not too original - i've asked exactly the same question exactly
one year ago ("best Linux for GHC?" on 13 nov) :))

btw, you can install linux in virtual machine and use it inside
Windows. i does it in order to compile my program for Linux and think
about installing freebsd too :)

--
Best regards,
 Bulat                            mailto:Bulat.Ziganshin at gmail.com