[Haskell-cafe] enumFrom* strangeness on GHC?

Stefan O'Rear stefanor at cox.net
Wed May 30 23:19:04 EDT 2007

On Thu, May 31, 2007 at 12:15:01AM -0300, Felipe Almeida Lessa wrote:
> On 5/30/07, Stefan O'Rear <stefanor at cox.net> wrote:
> >No, because anything you file will be closed immediately as "duplicate
> >of http://hackage.haskell.org/trac/ghc/ticket/1097"
>
> Oh, sorry for not having searched better for this problem on the net.
> I spend a lot of time finding out where the stack was blowing and
> forgot to google about it.

You don't need to feel too bad about this:

19:52 < dons> sorear: be nice to people reporting bugs please.
19:53  * sorear grumbles
19:53  * sorear wishes he had more luck with this "politeness" thing
19:54 < dons> try the same text, but hadd 'thanks for the report! looks like a duplicate of ... . cheers, .."
19:54 < dons> makes a huge different to the scared guy at the other end just hoping to help
19:55 < SamB_XP> please don't eat me!

Stefan