[Haskell-cafe] The C Equiv of != in Haskell miscommunication thread

Vincent Kraeutler vincent at kraeutler.net
Wed May 30 03:45:17 EDT 2007

i would just like to say thank you for all the extensive replies. after
fiddling with them for an afternoon i'm positive i grokked the concept.

it's just too bad the nice wrapper concept from [1] does not seem to be
directly applicable to fix in haskell, since they require untyped
side-effects....

anyhow, this has been very instructive.
thanks again!
v.