[Haskell-cafe] Hugs

Neil Mitchell ndmitchell at gmail.com
Sun May 27 07:06:25 EDT 2007

Hi

> > This is not in the bug tracker. Do you have a reproducible test case?
> > I think I fixed one bug related to this a while back.
>
> Unfortunately it seems very intermittent. Sometimes it works fine,
> sometimes it just acts weirdly at me.

It was a multithreaded/locking bug, the worst kind to track down and
rarely repeatable. I think I quashed it though, but if you see it
again in the next release please let me know.

> >> Also, more than once I've been visited by Dr
> >> Watson. I don't care *what* you do to a program, it should _never_ crash
> >> that badly...
> >
> > I've never crashed WinHugs, ever. If you could say *what* crashes Hugs
> > we'd have a much better chance and fixing it.
>
> Again, intermittent, can't reliably reproduce. This one is a lot rarer
> than the first, fortunately.

Anything to do with the FFI? At load time or run time? If it reoccurs
please jot down any details you have.

Thanks

Neil