[Haskell-cafe] Resend: seeking code review

Justin Bailey jgbailey at gmail.com
Fri May 25 12:01:30 EDT 2007

I'm resending my message of yesterday with the code as a zipped
attachment. Any and all feedback is welcome. My apologies in advance
for the double-post!

>From the documentation:

"This module provides a set of functions for building simple
command-line interfaces. It allows interfaces which collect values
(such as Integers, Dates, and more structured values), build lists of
values, and use simple menus. It is not intended to build complex
interfaces with full cursor control. It is oriented towards line-based
interfaces."

Justin