[Haskell-cafe] Re: mac os x installation problem

Christian Maeder maeder at tzi.de
Fri May 25 04:57:03 EDT 2007

You need the GNUreadline (and GMP) framework, too.

(ie. as root)
unzip GNUreadline-framework.zip -d /Library/Frameworks
unzip GMP-framework.zip -d /Library/Frameworks

http://www.informatik.uni-bremen.de/agbkb/forschung/formal_methods/CoFI/hets/mac_e.htm
http://www.informatik.uni-bremen.de/agbkb/forschung/formal_methods/CoFI/hets/mac/GNUreadline-framework.zip

Ian Lynagh, could make this more clear on
http://www.haskell.org/ghc/download_ghc_661.html
and possibly put these frameworks on your servers, too?

The same problem was described here:

Cheers Christian