[Haskell-cafe] New book: Real-World Haskell!

Daniel McAllansmith dm.maillists at gmail.com
Wed May 23 03:40:04 EDT 2007

On Wednesday 23 May 2007 19:01, Donald Bruce Stewart wrote:
> Bryan O'Sullivan, Don Stewart and John Goerzen are pleased, and frankly,
> very excited to announce that were developing a new book for O'Reilly, on
> practical Haskell programming. The working title is Real-World Haskell.

That's good news, Don.  I look forward to it.

> You can find more details and updates at the following locations:
>
>     * The web site, http://www.realworldhaskell.org/blog/welcome/
>     * The authors,  http://www.realworldhaskell.org/blog/about/
>     * The blog,     http://www.realworldhaskell.org/blog/

It might just be me, but I think there's something up with a redirect or
something...

I went to

http://book.realworldhaskell.org/

then clicked the link to go to

http://www.realworldhaskell.org/book/

I end up at

http://book.realworldhaskell.org//

the extra forward slash isn't a typo.

No biggie, but I thought I'd let you know.

Cheers
Daniel