[Haskell-cafe] Inaugural London HUG meeting; attendee list suggestion

Bayley, Alistair Alistair_Bayley at invescoperpetual.co.uk
Tue May 22 04:23:10 EDT 2007

Tomorrow evening's London Haskell User Group meeting has a reasonable
list of attendees (inferred from the comments):

http://www.londonhug.net/2007/04/26/announcement-first-meeting-of-the-lo
ndon-haskell-user-group/

I think it'd be a good idea to do what the BCS-SPA does, and maintain a
wiki-page where attendees can add/remove themselves e.g.
  http://bcs-spa.org/cgi-bin/view/SPA/MakingSenseOfInformalInformation
  (scroll down to bottom of page, above map)
This gives a current picture of who's planning to attend, which might be
useful if you want to catch up with particular people.

Should we start something here, perhaps?

http://www.haskell.org/haskellwiki/London_Haskell_User_Group/Events/2007
0426

Alistair
Confidentiality Note: The information contained in this message,
and any attachments, may contain confidential and/or privileged
material. It is intended solely for the person(s) or entity to
which it is addressed. Any review, retransmission, dissemination,
or taking of any action in reliance upon this information by
persons or entities other than the intended recipient(s) is