[Haskell-cafe] How Albus Dumbledore would sell Haskell

Dipankar Ray dipankar at jfet.net
Mon May 21 15:11:22 EDT 2007

(aside to Dylan T: I hope you don't mind me advertising your (well,
public) web pages here. In my opinion a lot more people should know about
the stuff that both you and Ken are doing!)

Here's an example of some great math being done in haskell:

http://www.math.columbia.edu/~dpt/genus2fiber/

(the code for this paper):

http://arxiv.org/abs/math.GT/0510129