[Haskell-cafe] Haskell on OS X

Pepe Iborra mnislaih at gmail.com
Sat May 19 14:33:45 EDT 2007

MacPorts works fine here, and the maintainer, Gregory Wright, is very
supportive.
If it works for you, I really recommend MacPorts. The only downside
are the lengthy compile times, but this is not a big deal, you can
just leave it installing overnight.

Carbon Emacs flavour here instead of Aqua, but for no reason in
particular. I sweeten it with Haskell mode + shim.