[Haskell-cafe] Darcs annotate denies all knowledge of files...

Dougal Stanton ithika at gmail.com
Thu May 17 17:42:39 EDT 2007

I just did a fresh pull of hpodder to see if there was still a bug in
it that I just found in the feisty version. I ran

> $ darcs get --partial http://darcs.changelog.org/hpodder
> $ darcs annotate Commands/SetTitle.hs
>
> darcs failed:  There is no file or directory named 'Commands/SetTitle.hs'

There is some mention online that Darcs does this when there are
special characters in the filename. That isn't the case here.

To be certain I ran it on several other files, all with the same
result. I ran it on some of my own repositories and it worked fine.

What gives?

Cheers,

Dougal.