[Haskell-cafe] Mathematica

Andrew Coppin andrewcoppin at btinternet.com
Fri May 11 17:03:20 EDT 2007

Dan Piponi wrote:
> On 5/11/07, Andrew Coppin <andrewcoppin at btinternet.com> wrote:
>
>> It seems it would be a fairly difficult task to implement the pattern
>> matching engine properly.
>
> Not 'difficult' as in "nobody ought to try this in Haskell" but
> 'difficult' as in "it seems like a task well suited to Haskell, would
> be worth the effort even though it might be quite a challenge to
> complete, and Andrew Coppin really ought to get started on it right
> away". :-)

Hahahaha!

Well, to quote Agent Brown from The Matrix, "It has already begun..." ;-)

One more project to add to my list of stuff that never actually gets
finished! Heh. So far Indoculate and Chaos are the only things that have
resulting in runnable code - and considering the number of projects I've
begun now...