[Haskell-cafe] Problem with finalizers

Ivan Tomac tomac at pacific.net.au
Fri May 11 07:47:02 EDT 2007

Hi Neil,

I've read about that but I thought that was only the case when using
finalizers written in Haskell, not in C.
Also, even when I remove the call to printf and replace it with an
infinite loop or a piece of code that creates a file it doesn't seem
to make any difference, the finalizer never gets called.

Ivan