[Haskell-cafe] Roles == type classes ???

Magnus Therning magnus at therning.org
Wed May 9 05:41:58 EDT 2007

The way roles/traits are described in [1] (and the pages it links to)
make me think of Haskell type classes.  Am I completely off in doing
that?

/M

[1]: http://griddlenoise.blogspot.com/2007/05/traits-roles-as-alternative-to-abstract.html

magnus at therning.org             Jabber: magnus.therning at gmail.com
http://therning.org/magnus

by patent law on written works.

Those who would give up Essential Liberty to purchase a little
Temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety
     -- Benjamin Franklin, Historical Review of Pennsylvania, 1759