[Haskell-cafe] Silly mail client

Daniel McAllansmith dm.maillists at gmail.com
Sun May 6 18:55:48 EDT 2007

On Sunday 06 May 2007 21:15, Andrew Coppin wrote:
> OK, this is hacking me off now... Does ANYBODY know how I can convince
> Thunderbird to send replies to Haskell Cafe rather than sending them to
> the original poster? This is really becoming tiresome...

Looks like you're on windows so maybe this is worthless information, but...

There seems to be an extension to add a Reply-To-List feature.  Apparently it
requires a patch that has been applied by Debian, Suse and Gentoo.  Dunno
whether you can get it to work with windows.

Heres a link:
http://alumnit.ca/wiki/index.php?page=ReplyToListThunderbirdExtension